"Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it." ~Unknown

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pancakes, IOAPF Style

     Something in Barcelona must have rubbed off on us.  We have unwittingly taken off the whole month of August, because we've been traveling or without the computer.  Yesterday, Cy and I got back from Camp Namanu, and Mom promptly put on a big load of laundry.  Unlike last year, when the dining hall served up a few things neither Cy or I had ever had before, this year it was more about the way we ate.  We co-invented Airplane Lunch, in which one eats lunch standing up (it tastes better), and I joined the ranks of the International Order of Associated Pancake Flippers, the IOAPF (ah, summer camp).  Now that I know the basics of flipping a pancake without utensils, I wanted to give it a try at home, for the blog of course.
     But let's cut to the chase.  You just want to see me flip a pancake.  Well, here it is.

1 comment:

  1. Flip that pancake, flip that pancake, IOAPF!

    - Latte

    ReplyDelete